January 18, 2023
Location / Chapter
Central Ohio Area
Other Ministry Model
Goal: To coordinate and expand resources for all Gracehaven clients through community collaboration and volunteer development
● Responsible to manage prevention education grants and training in community
● Responsible to Train & Supervise Education Specialists
● Responsible for awareness event coordination and attendance in coordination with Clinical Director
● Responsible to Manage internal training for Gracehaven staff relative to AEGIS, Mental Health First Aid, My Life My Choice, and other Trauma Informed Care and DMST information.
● Responsible to Track & Report training and prevention education data
● Responsible to Help Promote, Organize and Manage Volunteers & Donated Resources
● Responsible for reviewing and implementing Phoenix Society and Mentor Program Support Group
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Manage Prevention Education Grants and Training in Community
● Oversee and keep thorough records of grant activity in coordinator with grant manager position in COYFC
● Process and submit timely grant reports
● Execute on grant education campaigns in community
● Maintain good relations with various partners through clear communication, accurate reporting and timely billings.
Train and Supervise Education Specialist Role
● Supervise the education specialist in the community execution of their duties
● Ensure all grant logs are being executed appropriately
● Ensure quality control on all presentations given
● Hold a minimum of bi-weekly supervisions with education specialist to ensure all grant logs and duties are being performed. Document all supervisions.
Coordinate Awareness Events
● Coordinate the right sized attendance of awareness events in the community in conjunction with case management, COYFC/Gracehaven development, clinical services, and the campus director.
● Attend community events in support of the Gracehaven mission – both awareness and community collaboration events.
Manage Internal Training of the Following Programs:
● Ensure Gracehaven staff is trained and certified appropriately on all training related to:
○ Mental Health First AID
○ My Life My Choice (or a similar program).
○ Gracehaven Created Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking Education Material
● Work with Compliance/Contracts Administrator to ensure that all training is DOCUMENTED and approved within the file of each employee.
Track and Report All Training and Prevention Education Data
● Ensure all data is reported on for each program – number of people trained, pre-tests and post-test results, etc.
● Ensure all COYFC data is presented and reported upon
● Ensure a reporting system is effective for all employees that you supervise.
Promote, Organize, and Manage Initial Volunteer Contacts and Donated Materials
● Manage the email@example.com email distribution box for all volunteers.
● Ensure they appropriately get a welcome and are forwarded to Leadership Development for screening.
● Once screened, ensure they are appropriately introduced to area of Gracehaven where they will be volunteering.
● Ensure this is a part of your DEPARTMENT moving forward. Manage as a part of your team.
Manage Coordination with COYFC on Mentor Program
● Manage the coordination with COYFC on mentor matching
● Ensure this program is working with all elements of the program – Case Management and the campus.
● Work on implementation of Phoenix Society and Alumni program.
● Work with house managers and Program Director to transition duties new Residential Director or Interim Residential Manager
Because the overriding religious purpose and mission of Youth for Christ USA is to communicate and introduce the Gospel of Jesus Christ to young people and their families, and in that regard to make, educate and encourage life-long disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, it is very important that you as an employee in the movement of Youth for Christ be recognized as an associate minister of the Gospel. As an employee of Youth for Christ and an associate minister of the Gospel, YFC expects all employees to:
YFC is classified as an Association of Churches and as such our hiring practices reflect that designation. As a religious nonprofit organization, Youth For Christ incorporates within each leader role, the requirement to model, teach, share and live the faith. The relationship between YFC’s mission and each of its leaders is its lifeblood and as such does at all times and in all instances reserve the right to make employment decisions based upon a person’s religious beliefs, personal character and lifestyle consistent with our understanding of the Bible or with our overall goals and requirements for Christian ministry.
We seek to create a workplace that is intentional about Kingdom Inspired Diversity. Our commitment to our employees extends to their opportunities for growth, development, promotion, training and compensation.
We will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the organization.