May 12, 2022
Fundraising & Development
Location / Chapter
Red River North Dakota Area
The CEC is a champion for acquiring advocates, new giving partners, and volunteers while building awareness of YFC’s work throughout the community.
This person MUST enjoy building relationships—and communicating with people! They are involved in the entire process of bringing in new prospects and cultivating relationships that connect them to opportunities for involvement, financial giving, and, ultimately, life-long partners of Youth for Christ.
• Be comfortable in a public-facing role.
• Enjoy talking and communicating with people.
• Be skilled in volunteer recruitment/placement.
• Have the ability to assemble and mobilize teams.
• Possess the maturity and ability to interact with all types of people.
• Enjoy developing relationships with people over time.
• Be detail-oriented.
• Expand YFC’s social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Look for new ways to make the community aware of the ministry of YFC.
• Help with the coordination of special events (Concert for a Cause, Giving Hearts Day, Year-End, Peaches & Oranges), including coordinating sponsors and partners.
• Develop a weekly/bi-weekly prayer email.
• Develop monthly e-news.
• Coordinate bi-monthly volunteer meetings.
• Cultivates relationships with community organizations
• Coordinate video and photography for YFC.
• Assemble, empower and work with a team of volunteers to execute events.
• Coordinates production and delivery of local ministry updates
• Collects ministry update content from staff, volunteers, and kids (i.e., quotes, stories, photos, and footage) on an ongoing basis.
Hours: 10 – 15 per week.
YFC is classified as an Association of Churches and as such our hiring practices reflect that designation. As a religious nonprofit organization, Youth For Christ incorporates within each leader role, the requirement to model, teach, share and live the faith. The relationship between YFC’s mission and each of its leaders is its lifeblood and as such does at all times and in all instances reserve the right to make employment decisions based upon a person’s religious beliefs, personal character and lifestyle consistent with our understanding of the Bible or with our overall goals and requirements for Christian ministry.
We seek to create a workplace that is intentional about Kingdom Inspired Diversity. Our commitment to our employees extends to their opportunities for growth, development, promotion, training and compensation.
We will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the organization.